Men’s Fellowship Critical to Our Spiritual Development
Thanks to all of the guys who participated in last weekend’s annual Men’s Retreat focused on prayer, growth and refinement in the spirit! I pray to see you all, and more of those who are seeking fellowship, next year.
Here’s what God’s Word says about fellowship:
- Proverbs 27:17 “As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.”
- Acts 2:42 “They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.”
- James 5:16 “Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.”
- Hebrews 10: 24-25 “.. and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11 ”Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.”